Do you purchase online?
If you do, it must have happened to you that you bought something but were disappointed on receiving it or when you did not receive it at all.
These situations escalate while using bitcoin, the first digital currency.
While it suggests many benefits, a payment with bitcoin is irreversible so there is no consumer protection mechanism to put you on the safe side.
This is where ESCRYPTO comes in to ensure you are protected.
This is how it works:
- You make a payment to a Multisig address provided by the system.
- The seller ships the merchandise to you only after the payment is secured on the blockchain.
- You accept or reject the goods within the agreed timeframe.
- If there is mutual consent and approval between you and the seller, the transaction will be approved without the intervention of the mediator.
- In case the parties do not agree, the trust agent will investigate the details of the transaction, make an informed and objective decision and deal with the fairness of the transaction.
- This protects the two parties of the transaction and ensures that the transaction is conducted fairly and honestly.
Your money is safe!
ESCRYPTO doesn't have access to private keys and doesn't hold the money. The money will be transferred to the buyer or seller, and by no means to ESCRYPTO, so there is no risk that the trustee will "run away" with the money.
With ESCRYPTO, you don't have to have complete trust in just one person anymore, such as the trustee of a regular escrow arrangement trusted to not steal the funds, the buyer to not make any chargeback, or the seller to provide the product or service after the payment is made.
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, the ESCRYPTO payment system ensures that you are protected throughout the entire process, and in case of a dispute, ESCRYPTO shall decide, activate its private key in conjunction with one of the parties, and either refund the payment to the buyer or release it to the seller.
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, ESCRYPTO is just what you need to be protected and to run a safe and fair transaction over the internet.
How much does it cost?
ESCRYPTO is currently offered free of charge to buyers.
Contact us and our agent will be happy to give you all the details.